Like a Queen that lifts her people up, the Afrona does the same to your curls. It does not flatten it like regular hats or bonnets. Instead, it lifts up your curls providing it full protection to keep your crown healthy & flourishing.
Our bamboo fabric is luxuriously soft to the touch, lightweight, and antimicrobial, making it perfect for everyday use.
Anacaona is our best-selling style. It has our signature hand-gathered stitch at the forehead that creates a flattering frame to your face.
To find your size follow our easy to use size chart. (link above)
- As a beautiful, versatile & unique fashion piece
- At night, to wake up with your curls & volume intact in the morning
- For travel to keep hair clean & intact from airplane & bus seats
- Outdoors to protect from damaging UV rays, cold & humidity
- 5+ Different Ways to Wear
- Improves Health of Hair
- Shields Debris & Odors
- Keeps straightened, braided, dreaded & curly styles frizz-free & intact
- Goes on & comes off in seconds
- Satin-lined to prevent frizz, tangles and loss of moisture
- Drawstring to close for full coverage and protection
- Comfortable elastic to stay on all day and night
- Lightweight and breathable fabric for all seasons wear
- Made with antimicrobial & UV resistant Bamboo fabric
Exterior: 95% Bamboo 5% Spandex
Satin Lining: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Circumference: 20.5 inches
Handmade at our workshop in Peabody, Massachusetts.
Machine Wash Cold. Line Dry.
Model pictured is wearing a size B Afrona