Our Fleece Afrona is designed for the winter. It is made with a thick fleece fabric that will keep you warm, cozy and beautiful all winter long.
Mirabal is like our Anacaona style just without the hand-gathered stitch at the forehead. It lays evenly around the forehead creating a more traditional and unisex look.
Like a Queen that lifts her people up, the Afrona does the same to your curls. It does not flatten it like regular winter hats. Instead, it lifts up your curls providing it full protection to keep your crown healthy & flourishing.
To find your size follow our easy to use size chart. (link above)
- As a beautiful, versatile & unique fashion piece.
- Outdoors to protect from hair drying Cold and snow.
- On a cool day to lift your hair up and stay warm in style.
- 5+ Different Ways to Wear
- Improves Health of Hair
- Shields Debris & Odors & Cold
- Keeps straightened, braided, dreaded & curly styles frizz-free & intact
- Goes on & comes off in seconds
- Satin-lined to prevent frizz, tangles and loss of moisture
- Drawstring to close for full coverage and protection
- Comfortable elastic to stay on all day
Exterior: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
Satin Lining: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Circumference: 20.5 inches
Handmade at our workshop in Peabody, Massachusetts.
Machine Wash Gentle Cycle. Line Dry.
Model pictured is wearing a size C Afrona