Like a Queen that lifts her people up, the Afrona does the same to your curls. It does not flatten it like regular hats or bonnets. Instead, it lifts up your curls providing it full protection to keep your crown healthy & flourishing.
Our bamboo fabric is luxuriously soft to the touch, lightweight, and antimicrobial, making it perfect for everyday use.
Mirabal is like our Ancaona style just without the hand-gathered stitch at the forehead. It lays evenly around the forehead creating a more traditional and unisex look.
To find your size follow our easy to use size chart. (link above)
- As a beautiful, versatile & unique fashion piece
- At night, to wake up with your curls & volume intact in the morning
- For travel to keep hair clean & intact from airplane & bus seats
- Outdoors to protect from damaging UV rays, cold & humidity
- 5+ Different Ways to Wear
- Improves Health of Hair
- Shields Debris & Odors
- Keeps straightened, braided, dreaded & curly styles frizz-free & intact
- Goes on & comes off in seconds
- Satin-lined to prevent frizz, tangles and loss of moisture
- Drawstring to close for full coverage and protection
- Comfortable elastic to stay on all day and night
- Lightweight and breathable fabric for all seasons wear
- Made with antimicrobial & UV resistant Bamboo fabric
Exterior: 95% Bamboo 5% Spandex
Satin Lining: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Circumference: 20.5 inches
Handmade at our workshop in Peabody, Massachusetts.
Machine Wash Gentle Cycle. Line Dry.