Our Winter Velvet Afrona is designed for the winter. It is made with a luxurious Velvet fabric that will keep you warm, bold, and beautiful all winter long.
Anacaona is our best-selling style. It has our signature hand-gathered stitch at the forehead that creates a flattering frame to your face.
Like a Queen that lifts her people up, the Afrona does the same to your curls. It does not flatten it like regular winter hats. Instead, it lifts up your curls providing it full protection to keep your crown healthy & flourishing.
To find your size follow our easy to use size chart. (link above)
- As a beautiful, versatile & unique fashion piece.
- Outdoors to protect from hair drying Cold and snow.
- On a cool day to lift your hair up and stay warm in style.
- 5+ Different Ways to Wear
- Improves Health of Hair
- Shields Debris & Odors & Cold
- Keeps straightened, braided, dreaded & curly styles frizz-free & intact
- Goes on & comes off in seconds
- Satin-lined to prevent frizz, tangles and loss of moisture
- Drawstring to close for full coverage and protection
- Comfortable elastic to stay on all day
Exterior: 90% Polyester 10% Spandex
Satin Lining: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Circumference: 20.5 inches
Handmade at our workshop in Peabody, Massachusetts.
Machine Wash Gentle Cycle. Line Dry.
Model pictured is wearing a size C Afrona