Rio is part of our new print collection. Each piece featuring the colors yellow and blue to represent the vibrancy of the sun and versatility of the water that lives within all of us. Made of Italian fabrics that are lightweight, luxuriously soft and vibrant in color to ensure that you feel and look great in it.
Mirabal is like our Anacaona style just without the hand-gathered stitch at the forehead. It lays evenly around the forehead creating a more traditional and unisex look.
To find your size follow our easy to use size chart. (link above)
- As a beautiful, versatile & unique fashion piece
- At night, to wake up with your curls & volume intact in the morning
- For travel to keep hair clean & intact from airplane & bus seats
- Outdoors to protect from damaging UV rays, cold & humidity
- 5+ Different Ways to Wear
- Improves Health of Hair
- Shields Debris & Odors
- Keeps straightened, braided, dreaded & curly styles frizz-free & intact
- Goes on & comes off in seconds
- Satin-lined to prevent frizz, tangles and loss of moisture
- Drawstring to close for full coverage and protection
- Comfortable elastic to stay on all day and night
- Lightweight and breathable fabric for all seasons wear
- Made with antimicrobial & UV resistant Bamboo fabric
- Exterior: 90% Viscose 10% Spandex
- Satin Lining: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Circumference: 20.5 inches
- Handmade at our workshop in Peabody, Massachusetts.
- Machine Gentle Cycle. Line Dry.